Saturday, May 17, 2008

overview

Just read my thoughts. It's crazy how everything repeats. For those following along, I still care, sometimes more, sometimes less, usually ineffectively. I think I may have actually bent it so far I can't straighten it out again. And the hand on my hip meant what I hoped, we're living in Typical Town, Teen Romance, USA, pop. you and me. And it's the only good thing, and it's so good and so fast and we're both so entangled, and he's going to Vermont and (pray to god) I'll be in MD. And his house is breaking and mine is falling, and maybe that's a cause and maybe it's not. And I hate thinking about it so I'll stop and think about hands and lips and stories and status updates and hearts (internet and otherwise). And we still can't pay, and I still can't believe it, and I'm still selfish and screaming. But not sorry anymore.

No comments: